Web gallery wish list

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Web gallery wish list

Postby Squid » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:31 pm

I have to say I really like the ease of use that cam2pc provides and am happy with whatever additions are made. I have found the web galleries a real time saver and although I havent pushed every button in cam2pc yet. I have a few things on my wish list. I think a nice feature would be some sort of image protection in the galleries, even if it is a simple no right click(I realize that a no right click really doesn't help much anymore, but better than nothing.) another option would be a way to insert some code into the gallery before it is compiled, so people can add protection scripts or such. (just easier than having to edit the files after). It would also be nice to be able to add background images instead of just changing the colour and adding a logo image instead of just text title in the custom web gallery.
One other wish would be handy if after you design a custom gallery it could be saved as a template to use in the instant galleries.
These are not important features but would be nice extras.
One last note, I have noticed that XP sp2 has a popup blocker that likes to prevent slide shows from starting.
Well thats my 2 cents, I think I will check out the new beta now and see what new and improved toys I will soon have to play with. If I wished for something I can do please tell me how and sorry for being a block head.
Have a good one, and keep up the great work.

Squid :D
Squid

Postby nabocorp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:29 pm

Hello,

maybe you can check this page: http://www.nabocorp.com/cam2pc/buildiwg.php. It is still a work in progress but should give you some hints.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Return to cam2pc