Enhancement request - crop / nocrop option

a screensaver that displays all your pictures

Enhancement request - crop / nocrop option

Postby garryking » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:31 am

Thanks for the screensaver - I have Windows ME and I'm using picsaver instead of the standard one! Picsaver starts at a different image each time, the standard one doesn't.
An enhancement request - could you add a Crop / No Crop option to the Display choices? So if I choose Shrink or Enlarge to screen, the image will fill the screen in one dimension, and have black borders on the other. The cropping is not much of a problem with landscape orientation images, but with portraits it's not so good.
Actually I have two requests - another option to have the images placed randonly on the screen - having them centered all the time will age the phosphors in the center faster than the edges (which after all is what a screen saver should prevent).
Thank you & regards,
Garry
garryking

Explanation

Postby star25 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:43 pm

garryking wrote:Thanks for the screensaver - I have Windows ME and I'm using picsaver instead of the standard one! Picsaver starts at a different image each time, the standard one doesn't.

Can someone explain what "standard" is all about? I fail to understand it.
star25

Re: Explanation

Postby hussonl » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:20 pm

star25 wrote: Can someone explain what "standard" is all about? I fail to understand it.

Probably the "standard" picture screensaver of Windows ME !!!!
hussonl

Return to picsaver