CAM2PC crashes often when using the print contactsheet funct

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

CAM2PC crashes often when using the print contactsheet funct

Postby smits » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:19 pm

Dear support,

Recently I did scan all my positive and negative films and did require to produce a lot of contactsheets. I noticed that very often CAM2PC did crashes when trying to print. Most of the time this is right after I have selected the thumbs to be included (or select all) at the moment I select "print". In that case I got the famous message that CAM2PC did get a problem and have to stop. In some cases this happens after all contactsheet screens have passed and I like to start the actual print.

The funny things is that after the second or third restart of CAM2PC it works. But it doesn't give a very reliable feeling.

Hans
smits

The same thing is happening to me!!!

Postby lippertk » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:48 pm

I am new to this forum and just purchased the cam2pc software. I was using the free trial and then had to reformat my computer because of corruption. Since then I have the same problems as you did. Did you ever resolve the issue? I'd appreciate any information you can give me.
lippertk

Postby smits » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:14 pm

Unfortunately, I have not received any feedback on this problem so far.
smits

Postby lippertk » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:34 pm

well that doesn't make me feel really good about this company. I also sent an email to the company, but doubt I get a reply. I guess I wasted my $30.....
lippertk

Return to cam2pc