Sound in diaporama produced from the album

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Sound in diaporama produced from the album

Postby delongt » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:50 am

Hello,
Maybe I missed something but I did not found how to have a background music in the diaporama produced from the album. This is possible with the diaporama produced from the gallery. The best solution should, I think, to have a key to start/stop the music and an option to loop it. Has anybody a solution ? Or just a way to have music in the background ?
Thank in advance.
Tom
delongt

Postby nabocorp » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:38 am

Hello,

there should be a background music option. Are you using the latest version? The only problem with the feature is that the bg music does not loop. This should be fixed in a future release.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Postby delongt » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:49 pm

Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes I found the music for the diaporama but I was thinking of the web gallery which is also a kind of diaporama. I found a solution which is : I chose the Web gallery with the small pictures on the left. Then I add an "imbed" command in the headings of the small pictures gallery. This works fine and the music loops (have a look at http://membres.lycos.fr/delongt). But I would like to be able to have the imbed in the main frame.
Again congratulations for a great product which I love and advertise :lol:
Tom
delongt

Return to cam2pc