Crash Opening Floppy

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Crash Opening Floppy

Postby metal1 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:20 am

When I try to view pics on a floppy from my Sony Mavica the program crashes. I figured out it was because it won't load an HTML Document file. If I delete the file from the disk it works ok. Why is this and can it be fixed? Thanks, metal1 :(
metal1

Postby nabocorp » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:33 pm

Hello,

as cam2pc should not crash if an HTML file is in a folder (floppy or not) can you be more precise and describe what you are doing exactly. Are you trying to browse the contents of the floppy or did you just double-click on a file to from Windows Explorer to view it fullscreen?

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Floppy Crash

Postby metal1 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:47 pm

Hi, I'm trying to view the pictures in My Computer by browsing the folder but the floppy won't load. The same problem occurs on both my pcs that have cam2pc installed. The floppy drive will run in a loop trying to load but can't for some reason. Thanks, Mark :?:
metal1

Solution

Postby metal1 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:44 pm

Hi, For some reason now I have to format the floppy disks in my camera or they will not load in WINXP. I tried some disks that were fine before but were not formatted in the camera and they all crash the cam2pc program and floppy drive. I don't understand this at all but I guess I'll just throw away the older floppies. Thank you for your response. metal1 :D
metal1

Return to cam2pc