Error while decoding pictures

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Error while decoding pictures

Postby pwe999 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:33 am

Today I updated my registered shareware version of cam2pc-to version 4.4.4. Bu now I cant open many pictures because I got the error message "error while decoding file XY" (in german "Fehler beim decodieren der Bild-Datei XY").

The windows XP viewer is able to display this pictures and the previous version of cam2pc was able to.

What shall I do to open this pictures with cam2pc again? [/b]
pwe999

Error while decoding

Postby Rangi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:35 am

I too have just registered my trial version of cam2pc and I am now getting "Error while decoding imagefile [filename].jpg"

This seems to only happen to certain files (although I can't determine what's different about them), and does not occur when logged in as the administrator, only when logged in as a user.

Trolling through the forums I see other users are having this problem with other files types, and have posted over a year ago.

Any answers?

[/i]
Rangi

Postby nabocorp » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:48 am

Hello,

for any image decoding issue please send me samples to info at nabocorp dot com.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Error while decoding

Postby Rangi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:41 am

Dear Nabocorp

I've sent you sample files and a detailed list of actions and history as requested. Can you tell me any more about this problem?

Thanks
Rangi

Error while decoding

Postby Rangi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:57 am

Dear Nabocorp

What's going on with this problem. Now I cannot even open any files that have been through cam2pc with any other apps.

Can you please tell me if you have at least thought about this problem since I posted? I WAS going to tell all my digital camera using buddies how good your software is, but if there's no support, what's the point?
Rangi

Postby nabocorp » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:46 am

Hello,

sorry I had very little time for cam2pc lately. I will try to look at this over the week-end.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Return to cam2pc