strange error

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

strange error

Postby miriano » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:48 am

:(
I like very much your software, infact I have registered the shareware version.
A while ago it started to have a kind of strange error: most of the times if I try to open a photo, or use the "enhancer", or most other actions, I get an Error winfow saying "The specified module could not be found". If I press OK the window reappears, a minimum of two times and a maximum of four times. Then sometimes I get (all in a row) another error window stating "Invalid window handle", this one always only once. After all this... nothing, everything goes ok.

I really can't understand what it can be. I have reinstalled the program a couple of times without results...

Btw, I have the exact same behaviour from "My Folders"...

Thanks in advance.
miriano

Postby Macabros » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:08 pm

I don't have a solution for this problm, but perhabs a hint how to reproduce it. I use WindowBlinds from http://stardock.com. I get several "module not found" errors for the most functions in cam2pc. Even when opening the info. After unloading Windowblinds everything works fine.
Macabros

Postby tlarm » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:11 pm

I too had this problem using Windowblinds. If you go into the Windowblinds Configuration and exclude cam2pc from being skinned it eliminates this problem. Hope this helps.
tlarm

Return to cam2pc