Minors: selected image and autofit on keypress

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Minors: selected image and autofit on keypress

Postby Pieter » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:39 am

Hi,

I'm using cam2pc (v2) for 8 months now and have just installed the latest version (v3). I was surprised to find that you have implemented many of the features I was looking for.
I like the cam2pc style and now it has grown to cover most of my needs.

Here are the few minors I'm not so happy about:
- Before, A selected thumbnail was indicated by a black box around it (I think). Anyway, I'd appreciate that more then the thumbnail becoming vague.
- I'm using autofit, as all of my pictures are way bigger then the screen. (I have no disk space problems, so I always use the 5 Mpix my camera offers. What else did I pay for it.) When zooming in with the full screen viewer, I'd like to have a key/way to go back to autofit. I didn't find.

Will let you know if anything else comes to my mind. Anyway, please go on like this.
Pieter

One more: arrow navigation thumbnails

Postby Pieter » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:41 pm

Hi,

As promised, here's another one: when browsing through the thumbnails with the keyboard, when pressing the right arrow key at the end of a line, I'd like it to go either
- to the next line, first image (that's the most logical to me: it is the next image in line)
OR
- to the first image on the same line (wrap around).

Both (I'm not going to discuss which of both) would be better then simply blocking at the end.

Idem of course for the other arrow keys.
Pieter

Postby nabocorp » Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:04 pm

Hi Pieter,

going back to autofit is done with the = key (labelled Fit Screen in the viewer's contextual menu).

The other two I'll try to take a look at it for the next release (3.1) but I cannot guarantee because I am reaching the very end of the development on this release and lot of beta testing has already occured so I want to minimize code changes to avoid breaking things!

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby Pieter » Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:11 pm

I'm patient. And anyway, there is no better viewer available.
Pieter

Return to cam2pc