Announce new versions

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Announce new versions

Postby DaF » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:26 am

Some days ago I read about the upcoming version 4.3.4 and I was surprised to find it today. Hasn't there been any announcement on this forum? Is there any mailing list or would you mind to create one? you could also add an Announcement forum which can be subscribed by interested users so that they get your posting as notification by mail.
DaF

Stop viewing at last picture of a folder

Postby DaF » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:50 am

I'd like to have cam2pc stopped at the last picture of a folder. Up to now it shows the first picture and so on after the last one. I'd like to stop because sometimes I can't remember the first picture at once and don't want to see pictures twice.
DaF

Postby DaF » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:16 pm

:oops:
Sorry for the wrong posting above. It should have been a new posting instead of a reply.
Would you mind to split this thread and remove this posting afterwards in order to separate different topics? Thank you.
DaF

Re: Announce new versions

Postby nabocorp » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:39 am

DaF wrote:Some days ago I read about the upcoming version 4.3.4 and I was surprised to find it today. Hasn't there been any announcement on this forum? Is there any mailing list or would you mind to create one? you could also add an Announcement forum which can be subscribed by interested users so that they get your posting as notification by mail.

I am currently putting in place a mailing-list for this purpose. More details will be posted in the forums: an announcement for the annoucement mailing-list will be published :D

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Return to cam2pc