BUG: Dialogue box won't close (and timestamp request)

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

BUG: Dialogue box won't close (and timestamp request)

Postby freyer » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:41 pm

If you enter an invalid number (e.g. a non-integer value with a decimal point different from "."; in the Nordic countries we use ",") for the transition time in the "Select transition"-dialogue, an error message occur.

Even after correcting the entry to an integer value, it's not possible to close this dialogue box. Killing the process is the only way out.

The dialogue box should accept decimal values (for transition times < 1s) as well as being able to make use of different regional settings.

Regards
S Freyer

PS
The enhanced renaming function would be even better if the source of timestamp for timedependent codes could be made selectable. It appears to use the file's "last modiefied" timestamp. I would rather have used the EXIF-digitizing timestamp...
freyer

Re: BUG: Dialogue box won't close (and timestamp request)

Postby jstartin » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:56 pm

freyer wrote:The enhanced renaming function would be even better if the source of timestamp for timedependent codes could be made selectable. It appears to use the file's "last modiefied" timestamp. I would rather have used the EXIF-digitizing timestamp...

It does use the date taken from the exif (for me anyway, with 4.3.3) unless the file does not contain any exif data.
jstartin

Return to cam2pc