Another feature request

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Another feature request

Postby Daddie » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:34 am

I hate to nitpick such a nice app, but we often use a flash card to take pictures to be printed at our local lab. It would be real nice to have the send to... option in the viewer right click menu to send a picture file to a removable disk device.
Daddie

A solution for Shareware users

Postby a60-fan » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:09 pm

You are quite right. The application is very, very nice. Even if you have the shareware version you could use the album functionality to do this job. Start a new album and collect all pictures from different directories. When you are finished you can copy the contents of the album to disk - even onto a removable device.
a60-fan

Another feature request

Postby Frank1505 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:24 pm

As most of the cam2pc users I am highly satisfied with this piece of software.

I have tried this software now with 3 cameras: HP215 (1,3 Megapixel), Canon Powershot A40 (2 Megapixel) and now with Casio Exilim Z4 (4 Megapixel). All camera works woth this software. Great!

One little tiny thing came to my mind when I was burning the last pics to a CD with WinOnCD burner software as a Picture CD.

What if cam2pc also has this feature. Burning the favourites selection with transitions as a fotoCD to play this CD on a DVD-player?
Maybe so cool, that it automaticly generates title and/or selection screens (like building a html slideshow).....

Best regards

Frank
Frank1505

Return to cam2pc