Shareware Expired on Installation

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Shareware Expired on Installation

Postby NACarter » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:06 pm

I have just downloaded and installed the latest shareware version, but upon installation (on Windows 2000) it claims that my trial period has expired. I tried it in the past with an earlier version, but would like to test the latest (I had a problem with an earlier version of v4). I have uninstalled the previous version, checked that there's no reference to cam2pc in the registry and rebooted. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Thanks.
Nick
NACarter

Postby nabocorp » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:11 pm

If the feature you want to check is also in the Freeware Edition then maybe you can test with it. Otherwise, I'll have to look into this. I'll probably have to post an updated 4.1 that will allow another evaluation.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Postby NACarter » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:40 pm

Yes, I can test the automatic recognition of my USB camera with the free version, which was not working with 4.0.1, under Win XP at home. Whilst at work I was going to have a quick look at the extra features provided by the shareware version (assuming the camera recognition bit now works). I'll leave it for now, and check how it works at home - if the camera recognition still doesn't work then I'll probably stick with v3.

Nick
NACarter

Return to cam2pc