Little problem with set up

Postby Mac » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:46 am

Am using a Fuji 3800 Fine Pix and have just d/l cam2pc

Having a small problem with setup. I have read all the directions
and everything seems to work with the exception of the following

On the options settings I have checked the following

Camera Tyoe - USB Auto Connect Fuji Film

I am unable to check the dialog for Unconnect USB auto connect
the option appears to be locked and will not allow the setting I can not enter it

After I have uploaded pictured from my camera to cam2pc and close the program down am getting a dialog box telling me "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down, If the problem persists contact the program vendor.

The pictures upload rename themselves into the directory of my choice and the program appears to work fine with the exception of this problem.

i tappears web2pc cam is not auto-disconnecting from the camera and when I attempt to close the program it displays the error.

Any ideas on why I can not check the unconnect option, even though I have the auto connect option checked above. The auto disconnect may be what is causing this problem

Love this program..... easy to use, very fast and far better and easier to use then the vendor supplied program that came with the camera, and the renaming feature is great.
Thanks
Mac

Postby nabocorp » Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:05 pm

Hello,

which operating system are your running on??

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Greetz Nabocorp thanks for the response

Postby Mac » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:37 pm

Am using Win 98 SE LOL from a guy named "mac"

Had found this software last week, installed it and it worked fine.

Apparently had a problem with my hard drive, got a new one, reinstalled the software today and everything works fine.

I assume that I do not need the auto disconnect as it does not highlight itself in order for me to change the settings. Originally thought htat may have been the problem when cam2pc was shutting down and disconnecting

At any rate, noe that I have a new HD, the camera uploads the pictures into cam2pc into the directory I have named, utilizing the proper file renaming mask and works just fine .

After I posted my inquiry I began to wonder if the problem was on my end.....sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for such a great program, will pass this along to others and tell thme about your software.'

Mac
Mac

Return to cam2pc