Exif Data as flyover tooltip

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Exif Data as flyover tooltip

Postby a60-fan » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:41 am

Hello community,

I downloaded cam2pc yesterday and tested the program in comparison to other browsers. One feature I really enjoyed was the display of Exif data even when I crossed the thumbnail of a picture.

Today I installed the Canon camera support and this very very nice feature is no more available.

I uninstalled the software, deleted two registry keys concerning with cam2pc, installed it again, but the feature has gone.

Please tell me, which mistake I made and how I can reactivate this special feature.

Kind regards.
a60-fan

Postby Tom » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:26 pm

Hi!

In the options-dialog (Menu "Tools/Options") click on "Browser" on the left side and set a checkmark on "Show tooltips".
If that doesn't work, check the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nabocorp.\cam2pc\Image Browser\"Show Tooltips"=dword:00000001

The tooltips show up after a delay of about half a second. In the previous version V3.1.2 it was possible to change that delay but I think that feature is gone in the current version. But who cares as long as they show up anyway.

CU, Tom
Tom

Postby a60-fan » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:52 pm

Hi Tom,

thank you for your hint. After a reboot - in the evening I started the PC again - the tooltips were back again without having done anything. This seems to be strange but exactly this behaviour makes IT business so interesting.

Thanks, a60-fan
a60-fan

Postby red_trumpet » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:09 am

Hallo!

Tom wrote:In the options-dialog (Menu "Tools/Options") click on "Browser" on the left side and set a checkmark on "Show tooltips".
If that doesn't work, check the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nabocorp.\cam2pc\Image Browser"Show Tooltips"=dword:00000001

I try everything but I have no tooltips. I uninstall cam2pc and re-install it but nothing changed.

Have you any idea what the problem is?

Thank you
red_trumpet

Return to cam2pc