Copy images from Album to another location?

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Copy images from Album to another location?

Postby jfritsch » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:47 am

I have added a bunch of images to a new album I created called "ToBePrinted". What I'd like to do is copy all the images in my album to some folder on my harddrive so I can continue processing them before uploaded to the web for print. Am I missing something simple here....I can't figure out how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.
jfritsch

Postby jfritsch » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:01 am

Oh this is just great. In trying to figure out a way to get my album pictures saved, I tried the burn option on the album toolbar. It complained that I didn't have Nero installed then dropped me out to an empty album window!!! All the pictures I had identified are now gone??? Is there a limit to the number of pictures the album can handle? I had a little over 400 in there and the copy feature was grayed out as well as some of the other icons. I just added two new ones and all the icons seem to be active. This really kind of stinks - several hours wasted.
jfritsch

Postby Michael » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 am

Where is the problem? You just click on "Copy Album" and it askes you for the folder where you want to put the images in.
Michael

Postby jfritsch » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm

that's the problem - the "Copy Album" button was greyed out. I didn't have any options for some reason.

I installed the software on another pc and tested it out and this time it worked.....as you said - simply hit the Copy Album button and choose a destination.

I don't know - maybe 400+ images was too much for it? Maybe I had done something wrong? I don't know. I loaded up an album on the second pc with about 450 pics and it had no problem. I guess I'll try reinstalling it at home.

I still like cam2pc - it just really frustrated me that night.
jfritsch

Postby jfritsch » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 pm

oh yeah - that was the other thing - it pretty much choked when I clicked the "Burn" button. It complained that I didn't have Nero installed and proceeded to empty by Album. Probably something corrputed which hopefully will be fixed with a quick reinstall.
jfritsch

Return to cam2pc