rotate video fails

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

rotate video fails

Postby nelhop » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:18 pm

I downloaded and installed the trial version of cam2pc. I have a short video clip downloaded from my camera that I wanted to rotate 90 degrees to the right. I right clicked on the .mov file and chose rotate. The default screen suggested .avi. I accepted the default conditions. After processing, the message "an error occurred while producing your video file." I tried again, selecting .mov this time. Again, I received the error.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
nelhop

Postby fotonix » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:37 pm

With 4.5.2 the rotate video feature was only in the paid version. I too had taken video sideways, so I paid and it worked wonderfully. I haven't tried it with 4.6 yet.
fotonix

rotate video fails

Postby nelhop » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:54 pm

Thanks for the reply, fotonix. I downloaded the trial version of version 4.6.0. Either the trial version is crippled or rotation is not possible in that version. I don't want to buy the software unless I'm sure it will work. I did not try the freeware because rotation is not offered in the free version.

Eva
nelhop

Postby nabocorp » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:44 pm

Hello,

if the file is not too big, can you send it to me so I can reproduce the issue: info at nabocorp dot com.

Thanks,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Rotate Video Fails

Postby nelhop » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:40 am

Thanks for the reply. I will be away from the computer that has the particular file (not a large file) for a month but will send it when I return.

Eva
nelhop

Return to cam2pc