Registration and updates?

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Registration and updates?

Postby Pieter » Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:45 pm

I've been out for a while, but see some nice improvements now in my favorite image viewer/photo manager.
One question I have to registration though is what versions I register for: 4.0, 4.x,... or to speak from my point of view: how long will it take before I will want to buy again yet another much better version?
Pieter

Postby nabocorp » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:17 pm

Hello,

I must admit that I have not thought about this yet :roll:. One sure thing is that it gives you free upgrade to all 4.x versions. That is 1000% sure!

As for 5.x versions and later it will probably depend on the number of changes brought by those versions. At least if the upgrade is not free, it should of course not be the full price of the registration. There will be an upgrade price. That also is 1000% sure! So really honestly I cannot give you the details. In any case an upgrade should be less than 50% of the full price.

What I can already tell you is that I have ideas for a new version and that will be a 4.1. I'll also try to release more minor versions than before with of course less new features each time but more regular releases. Putting up a new version like 4.0 with all those new features is a lot of work! So you can probably expect a 4.1 with two or three big features in a few months rather than a 5.0 with a lot of stuff in 6 months.

If you have any concern with this please contact me: info at nabocorp.com.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Return to cam2pc