Italian translator needed!!

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Italian translator needed!!

Postby nabocorp » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:21 am

Hello,

cam2pc is available in English, French, German and even Polish. I find it quite a shame that it's not available in Spanish and Italian which are widely spoken languages.

So I am desperately looking for a spanish and an italian translator. All the required tools are povided so do not worry. If you are interested, please send me a mail: info at nabocorp.com.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
nabocorp
Last edited by nabocorp on Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nabocorp
Site Admin

Postby nabocorp » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:35 pm

Hello,

Spanish and Italian versions of cam2pc have been made available today. Please keep in mind that these versions were produced using automatic translation systems so they can contain erroneous (or funny) translations.

If you want to contribute and fix those translations do not hesitate to contact me: info at nabocorp.com. If you think these translations are completly useless because they do not make sense then please tell me: I will remove them.

You can download those versions at the bottom of this page.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Postby nabocorp » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:25 am

Hello,

a Spanish translator has been found and his translation of cam2pc is already available online! An italian person has volunteered but it will take him a month or two to make the italian translation so you if are ready to make it in a shorter time then let me know!

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Cam2pc Italian Translation

Postby boxerdog_it » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:30 pm

Hello,
I am an italian man and is possible for me to translate in italian Cam2PC or other yours programs.
Actual italian translation is full of mistakes.
Contact me for short time translation
Regards
(Your email address info@nabocorp.com is not active. My email is returned)
boxerdog_it

Return to cam2pc