NEW FEATURES

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

NEW FEATURES

Postby Metallo » Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:53 am

Hi,

First of all, my compliments for this excellent piece of software.

From my side, three are the feature I'd like to be added:

1) The possibility to download only the "NEW" pictures from my camera.
Every time, it downloads everything, including also what has been previously downloaded. In fact, it is really a "must" to be able to select "NEW" in order that the program can recognize what has never been downloaded before from the camera card. I am sure somebody has already revealed this problem in this forum.

2) EXIF files, is that possible to allow for "Save Batch EXIF to Disk"?
Very often I have to edit dozen of pictures and in order to not lose the original specs, I have to save the EXIF one by one, therefore it takes a long long time. If only a batch saving would be possible, and, as a result a "Load Batch EXIF from Disk" option to reload the ones edited, then it would be perfect.

3) Minor request, the possibility to mail the single JPEG files as attachments by adding the feature as a value in the existing list at Album level.

I hope to get your feedback on whether what's above is already in your plans or not.

Thank very much!
Metallo

"Save/Load Exif to/from Disk"

Postby Achim Dreyer » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:34 pm

Yeah, the "save/load Exif data" would be very useful as a batch operation!

Or, more advanced, as an option when I use an external editor that I can specify that cam2pc should automatically save the Exif data before I edit and rewrite them when it detects that the file was saved again javascript:emoticon('8)')

Achim
Achim Dreyer

Postby nabocorp » Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:33 pm

Metallo,

for you first request you can use the "let me select images to download" option on the main dialog. I know this is not automatic but being able to (un)select images simply clicking on a date speeds up the process.

Regards,
nabocorp
nabocorp
Site Admin

Return to cam2pc