Enhancement request - next/prev pic buttons on enhance scrn

the software that eases your everyday life with your digital pictures

Enhancement request - next/prev pic buttons on enhance scrn

Postby jblackmore » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:46 am

I have been using Cam2PC freeware for several years, and it is absolutely fantastic.

I logged onto website today planning to donate, as I use the tool every day, so felt I should, but previously never saw any features in the registered version which I felt would be useful.

I have been cropping pics to 6x4 aspect ratio in paintshoppro, never realising that the full version of cam2pc does this really nicely, so am upgrading today to get this feature !!

One really useful improvement would be if the enhance picture screen had next/prev picture buttons, so you can step through pics in a folder cropping them all without having to save->selectnextpic->ctrl-e to step forward.

Thanks again for a fantastic tool !!
jblackmore

Postby NACarter » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:45 pm

You should be aware that Cam2PC is no longer supported, and that the author no longer appears on this forum. I would be wary about trying to upgrade - I don't know whether you would get the registration code.

Nick
NACarter

Re: Enhancement request - next/prev pic buttons on enhance s

Postby Dan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 pm

jblackmore wrote:One really useful improvement would be if the enhance picture screen had next/prev picture buttons, so you can step through pics in a folder cropping them all without having to save->selectnextpic->ctrl-e to step forward.

Nice idea ! I'm interested too !!

Other idea : a 100% zoom on full screen like "faststone viewer" (for image verification -move image on 100% too like faststone- while clicking left mouse button)
Dan

Return to cam2pc